Traveling on the NJ Parkway this Weekend?
We’re used to traffic at the Jersey Shore, it increases Memorial Day and continues through Labor Day.
There are two heavy traffic days off season, one in the spring (Mother’s Day) and one this weekend, Thanksgiving!
To make your drive safe and easy, remember…
· The speed limit on the Garden State Parkway is 65 mph. But between Exits 80 and 100 the speed limit is only 55. Lower limits around construction areas should be expected.
· Keep right except to pass.
· Tolls on the Parkway vary and maybe 35-cents or 70-cents. There tolls at some exit booths and are generally 25-cents.
· When you come to a toll booth, remember RED coded booths can give change and receipts, BLUE booths are exact change only, and PURPLE booths are for E-Z Pass holders.
· Call 732-PARKWAY for reports on current traffic conditions and weather advisories.
· Buckle up and put that cell phone away. Talking or texting and being unbelted are primary offenses in New Jersey. That means you’ll be pulled over and ticketed even if you’re doing nothing else wrong.
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Homes for Sale in Waretown, Homes for Sale in Barnegat, Homes for Sale in Manahawkin, Homes for Sale in Eagleswood, Homes for Sale on Long Beach Island, Homes for Sale in Little Egg Harbor, Homes for Sale in Tuckerton and homes for sale in northern Atlantic County!
(You can search listings there. Check back frequently because JerseyShoreViews.com is being updated. It’ll be more helpful for home buyers and sellers and your search for all things from the NJ Pine Barrens to the Jersey Shore!)