My memories from north Jersey 10 years ago. I'll put them into five..
- It was such a great day, puffy clouds and a blue as blue could be sky
- I was working hospitality, so I was on my way to the job, I heard the news on talk radio.
- I watched the first Tower tumble at my job in Princeton, NJ.
- There was disbelief on every person's face. We were not Jew, or Christian or, Muslim or, Hindu, documented or UN...we were, and are, one nation under our own God. (Whom ever that might be!) Every person was horrified.
- And I remember how every American remembers, an attack on their country.
Thank you our first responders, and I pray for you still suffering, Special thanks to our friends, family and neighbors that we can only remember.
In the words of John Lennon, "All We Are Saved, Just Give Peace a Chance"
But, I must say as an aging protester, I am asking my government to track you down....no matter how long it takes, or how much of my social security $$ it takes....Prove to the World...We're the Best...Don't Mess With Us!.
Cuz WE'RE AMERICAN!